Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- buy chelsea jersey on What @sciam’s actions tell me as a female scientist of color
- ugg pull thru scarf uk on Let me fix that for you
- parka copenhagen on Let me fix that for you
- Cheap Hermes Bags on .@DNLee responds to being called a ‘whore’ for saying “no thanks”
- Canadian Parka Coats on What @sciam’s actions tell me as a female scientist of color
Grab the RSS!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Thanks to everybody who contributed, especially @Ichnologist who called for a bingo card!
We seem to tolerate a lot of bullshit behavior from Great Minds. This got me thinking… What is the mathematical relationship between science acumen and douchiness? My analysis of the data has revealed the following…
BMJ, which insists on pulling a KFC, has been in operation for a long damn time. This journal focuses on health and medical things – SERIOUS STUFF. Every month, SERIOUS STUFF. January, Febuary, March, April, May, June – you get … Continue reading
1. Why we do research 2. Why we bust our asses grading papers 3. Why we don’t offer partial credit 4. Our pep talk to students after that bad exam/presentation/report 5. Post-grant submission, pre-grant decision 6. Looking at a room full … Continue reading
After @ChemBark‘s investigations into A Disturbing Note in a Recent SI File and Some VERY Suspicious TEM Images in Nano Letters, plus the recent “unfortunate remark” left in the main body of a paper, we thought a Scientific Publishing Flowchart was in order! … Continue reading
Human Resources Any Company* With Any Damn Sense Any City, Anywhere Dear Colleagues, We have received some questions about appropriate employee gatherings on the premises after an email from an outside vendor describing ’Sex Toy After Work Parties’ was received company-wide … Continue reading
BOULDER, Colo. — The U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has announced that a new clock, called NIST-RD, will replace the atomic clock NIST-F2. While NIST-F2 uses the natural resonance frequency of the cesium atom to define a … Continue reading
__________ Gif sources: X-files Chris Pine & Zachary Quinto Honey Boo-Boo Karen Walker these gifs were tweeted by me last night
This is a special guest post from @AstroKatie and @DrMRFrancis d After Ash “The Curious Wavefunction” Jogalekar wrote a mostly-good-before-veering-into-WTF-territory post on Dr. Richard Feynman, a few of us took the time to patiently explain exactly what was so dickish … Continue reading
So, you’ve realized you’ve got some privilege. Perhaps you’re male. Or white. Or heterosexual. Or Christian. Or highly educated. Or rich. Maybe you’re even a white male immune to hurt feelings. Whateves. You’ve recognized you’ve got some privilege and you’ve … Continue reading