Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- buy chelsea jersey on What @sciam’s actions tell me as a female scientist of color
- ugg pull thru scarf uk on Let me fix that for you
- parka copenhagen on Let me fix that for you
- Cheap Hermes Bags on .@DNLee responds to being called a ‘whore’ for saying “no thanks”
- Canadian Parka Coats on What @sciam’s actions tell me as a female scientist of color
Grab the RSS!
Author Archives: Editor-in-Commandant
BOULDER, Colo. — The U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has announced that a new clock, called NIST-RD, will replace the atomic clock NIST-F2. While NIST-F2 uses the natural resonance frequency of the cesium atom to define a … Continue reading
__________ Gif sources: X-files Chris Pine & Zachary Quinto Honey Boo-Boo Karen Walker these gifs were tweeted by me last night
This is a special guest post from @AstroKatie and @DrMRFrancis d After Ash “The Curious Wavefunction” Jogalekar wrote a mostly-good-before-veering-into-WTF-territory post on Dr. Richard Feynman, a few of us took the time to patiently explain exactly what was so dickish … Continue reading
So, you’ve realized you’ve got some privilege. Perhaps you’re male. Or white. Or heterosexual. Or Christian. Or highly educated. Or rich. Maybe you’re even a white male immune to hurt feelings. Whateves. You’ve recognized you’ve got some privilege and you’ve … Continue reading
1. warfarin (aka “coumadin”) Found in: Rat poison Also found in: medicine that could save your motherfucking life This chemical helps prevents blood clots from forming. WHAT THE WHAT?” you might me saying, “I need to clot so I don’t … Continue reading
According to Slate, a Time staffer has developed a handy Facebook app that tells you whether you are an old maid. You don’t need another app on your device. You just need our flowchart. DONE. ____________ AARP logo from aarp.org Old … Continue reading
*Of course I was tempted to use ‘Womanspace’ instead of ‘Free space’! **New updated bingo card replaces “I am truly sorry” with “I/we are not going to play the blame game”.
We all know the deal. Men and women can comport themselves in exactly the same fashion, but get labeled very differently. Hell, Pantene did a commercial on that shit. Men that take no bullshit are “tough” or “no-nonsense”. Women that … Continue reading
“It was just one mistake…” Let’s start with the word ‘mistake‘. We’ve all made them. I’ve made sooooooooo many mistakes – and not just that unfortunate wedge hairdo in the late 1980s. The key bit with mistakes is we MAKE … Continue reading
PBS has issued an official statement over PBS Digital Studios‘ It’s Okay To Be Smart A Very Special Thanksgiving Special, hosted by host @jtotheizzoe. [You'll need to scroll to the bottom to see what PBS hath spoken!] Fear not, Red Ink has made their digital editorial suggestions and … Continue reading